Temporary Corporate Governance researchers – January start
PIRC is the UK's leading independent research and advisory consultancy providing services to institutional investors on corporate governance and corporate social responsibility. Since 1986, it has been the pioneer and champion of good corporate governance within the UK. PIRC maintains a high profile in the national and financial press. We are currently seeking candidates to work within PIRC’s Governance team.
The job holders will research listed companies and write reports to a standard for publication. You will also be expected to contribute to ongoing monitoring of new issues and the development of policy issues. A strong work ethic and the ability to work well in a large supportive team under time pressure is also required.
- BA/BSc in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Law/Journalism/Governance or a similar degree
- Microsoft office, general computer literacy
- Good standard of numeracy and written literacy, with fluent English
- Ability to quickly identify issues and resolve them
- Meet tight work deadlines
- Knowledge of and interest in corporate governance
- Fluency in a European/Asian language a plus
- Good presentation and business like manner
In return, for successful candidates, we offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to develop your career in a growing organisation. We are recruiting permanent and temporary positions at an entry level with excellent development prospects.
If you think this might be you, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this role, to email@example.com as soon as possible.