ENGAGEMENT SERVICES EXECUTIVE
Our engagement clients include local authority pension funds, US asset managers and union pension funds. All are keenly aware of the continued need for governance reform in global markets and continue to require a focus on board accountability for a wide range of issues including climate risk, reliable accounts, audit, corporate tax transparency, executive remuneration and integration of environmental and social factors into risk management procedures.
Your role will be to deliver research and engagement project outcomes to a programme of work, and to communicate and liaise with clients in collaboration with experienced team members.
Building on prior governance experience, you will be expected to contribute to the development of policy and environmental, social and governance research services we offer. You will be able to convert key findings of research data into focused reports and meet specific research and engagement objectives.
To make a difference at a company that wants to make a difference you will be able to demonstrate evidence of the following:
- An ability to achieve creative and positive outcomes in engagement with companies
- A comprehensive understanding of corporate governance and corporate responsibility issues grounded in an investor accountability perspective
- Taking the initiative, being a ‘go-getter’ with good influencing skills
- A good track record at a senior level of implementing research and translating this into achievable engagement outputs
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Communications expertise, including website maintenance and publishing on social media
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and administration skills
- The ability to play a constructive team leadership role
- A track-record of analysing global companies’ report & accounts and other reporting
- Essential skills of consistency and accuracy against demanding deadlines
In return, we offer a competitive salary package (commensurate with experience) and the opportunity to develop your career in a respected organisation. Benefits include 30 days holiday a year and private health insurance following a successful probation period.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you qualify for this position as soon as possible by e-mail to: email@example.com. Short-listed candidates will be asked to complete a short assessment task.