Temporary Corporate Governance researchers – January start
To make a difference at a company that wants to make a difference will require a strong work ethic and the ability to collaborate effectively in a large supportive team under time pressure.
PIRC is the UK's leading independent research and advisory consultancy providing services to institutional investors on corporate governance and corporate social responsibility, and our research is widely used by investors that seek to improve corporate behaviours. As such, PIRC has been the pioneer and champion of good corporate governance within the UK since 1986, and receives a high profile in the national and financial press.
- BA/BSc in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Law/Journalism/Governance or a similar degree
- Microsoft Office, general computer literacy
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy, with fluent English and a demonstrably above average writing style
- Ability to quickly identify issues and resolve them
- Meet tight work deadlines
- Knowledge of and interest in corporate governance
- Fluency in a foreign language is a plus
- Good presentation skills and professional manner
PIRC offers a competitive salary package and the opportunity to develop your career with our company. Interviews will be held in December for a January start date at our premises in Docklands, London E14.
If you think this might be you, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.