Temporary Data Specialists required – January start
We are currently seeking candidates to work within PIRC’s Governance Data team.
The successful candidate will source and identify data, accurately enter into the database and provide authoritative and credible analysis to data outputs. Alongside your daily workload you will also be expected to carry out other data projects within a given time frame.
A strong work ethic and the ability to organise one's own workload is therefore essential. This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a young and vibrant team and to gain quality experience with a respected company in an expanding sector.
- Microsoft office skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- High standard of numeracy and literacy
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to check calculations and formulate confidently and amend as needed.
- Fast Learner
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Multi-tasking skills
- The candidate should have an intuitive and critical mindset
- He/she should possess a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Business or Statistics related programme of study
- Awareness of corporate governance
- Good communication skills
In return, for successful candidates, we offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to develop your career in a growing organisation. Interviews will be held in December for a January start date at our premises in Docklands, London E14.
To apply - If you think this might be you, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this role, to email@example.com as soon as possible.