Contact Data We May Hold
We limit the personal data we hold to what is relevant for supplying or marketing our services or otherwise conducting business.
Individuals from whom we retain Contact Data include clients, potential clients, suppliers, service providers, government officials, journalists, academics, industry experts and others with whom we have a business or professional relationship (collectively "Contacts"). The types of contact data we may hold include:
- Telephone/address information (such as telephone numbers, street address, e-mail address)
- Other business or marketing-related personal details (such as business or professional role, business title, Company)
- PIRC products and services previously purchased/provided
- contact preferences (such as individual's preference to be contacted via e-mail but not by telephone)
Sources of Contact Data
We obtain Contact Data when individuals:
- Are designated by their employer as our contacts for the purpose of submitting reports or for managing the service relationship.
- complete an online submission form via our website, or request to be placed on our mailing list
- buy goods or services from PIRC
- request information from us or;
- Otherwise provide PIRC or a PIRC employees with their contact details or other personal data.
Contact Data may also be obtained from published and public sources, including corporate websites or stock exchanges
How We Use Contact Data
We use Contact Data to:
- provide clients with services or data they request,
- advise clients and potential clients about products and services offered by PIRC,
- Correspond with our Contacts.
- Provide Company contacts with copies of PIRC reports
We will only ever disclose Contact Data to others with the individual's prior permission.
How We Protect Contact Data
We place a high priority on the security of your Contact Data. We apply appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against foreseeable loss, unauthorised access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. However, no system or data can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of any data you provide to us and, accordingly, you do so at your own risk.
You may change your contact channel preferences, or request that you stop receiving all communications from us, at any time by contacting us (See Contacts and Complaints).
You may review your Contact Data at any time and instruct that it be corrected, updated, or deleted, by contacting us as provided below. We will take all reasonable steps to make the requested changes promptly. However, you should be aware that it is not technologically possible to change or delete each and every instance of the data we hold on you from our systems, and Contact Data may remain in non-erasable forms. We may retain Contact Data for a period in our backup systems. We may also retain some data for longer periods as required by law, contract, or auditing requirements.
Data Collected through PIRC’s Web Site
Contacts and Complaints
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please e-mail us email@example.com, or speak with your PIRC contact.